Tropica


Forever Unique sent me this quirky swim suit coverup which is personally not my cup of tea, but it's undoubtedly a unique addition to my spring wardrobe. Read ahead for more details and photos!

About the Forever Unique beach collection: 
"Spring 2015 sees the Forever Unique Beach collection deliver must-have exotic, glamorous designs for the distinguished jet-set traveller. Stand-out bikinis, swimsuits and cover ups feature intricate beadwork and embellishment in a myriad of vibrant colours and unique shapes that flatter the female curves. Key designs include plunging v neck swimsuits and full length printed kaftans. With each piece created with meticulous attention to detail and technique the Forever Unique Beach collection offers one-of-a-kind beach couture. This is the second collection launched for the Beachwear. But since launching in 2008 with dresses, Forever Unique has quickly established itself as the go-to label for contemporary, unique eveningwear offering statement designs defined by sharp silhouettes, detailed constructions and exciting use of textures and pattern."


Perhaps what makes me hesitant about wearing this out is the gaudy design. If the colors were more muted and if there was less bling, I might like it much better. It also doesn't have a flattering fit on me because I'm super petite, so this piece just didn't quite work overall. It looks stunning on the model though, so if you're anything close to her height, then this might work for you. It's also £100.00, which is incredibly pricy in my opinion especially for a coverup/sheer tunic top, but it's a luxury brand, so I guess it's a fair price.


I hope this was somewhat interesting even though it's not something I'm exactly into. Anyway, I'll post my huge collective spring haul very soon, so stay tuned!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top