Rosé All Day


Summer's rapidly concluding but before I transition to my well-loved fall wardrobe, I thought I'd wrap up the season rocking some of its hottest trends. Rose print and embroidery made a huge comeback this year so here's a modernized 90s-inspired look encompassing the lovely trend. Keep reading for more photos and details of the 'fit!

     






     


Top: Nectar Clothing | Shorts: Shop Gracie USA | Booties: Qupid | Belt: Zaful

I finally had the pleasure of doing an official photo shoot with one of my best and oldest friends, Phoebe, and I'd say she definitely made me look 10 times better with these stunning compositions and edits! For a style blogger, I'm not completely comfortable modeling with a photographer just yet, but since Phoebe's a good friend of mine, I was able to act more naturally in front of the camera than usual. 

Anyway, as I said, this outfit embodies some of this summer's hottest trends — rose detailing, high-waisted denims, chokers, and cropped front-tie cardigans. Incorporating all of these into one outfit seemed like overkill but I made it work by presenting a balanced color scheme and choosing the right cuts. These distressed shorts have been my absolute favorite piece this season so I've had countless opportunities to style them, but I'd say this cardigan couldn't be a more perfect way to complement the high-waisted fit and rose embroidery. To introduce a little bit of fall into the equation, I opted for some taupe booties that Qupid kindly sent me. The satin texture adds quite an interesting touch to the mix and definitely dresses it up a bit more.  As for my makeup that day, shoutout to Colourpop for the poppin' highlight! Shooting during golden hour definitely accentuated this glowy and peachy look, and I'm glad Phoebe was able to capture it beautifully. 

That about wraps up this feminine and romantic ensemble. I've got two more outfits from this shoot so stay tuned! Massive thanks to Phoebe once again for her undeniable talent and years worth of friendship. Please check out her incredible work on Instagram: @pheebscoco, @you-cee and on her portfolio.

'Til next time!
xoxo,
signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top