Grayscale


I partnered with AMI Club Wear once again when they sent me this pair of thigh high boots, so here's one of my favorite winter outfits incorporating this wardrobe staple. Read more for details on the outfit!


Thigh high boots aren't the easiest to style especially when they're a different color than black, so I thought one of the most chic ways to go about them is through color coordination. I happen to have a cropped turtleneck long-sleeve (another staple) that matched perfectly with these boots, so I paired it with some good old high-waisted shorts and leggings and threw on a comfy fur vest to keep me warm in this chilly weather. I tied the look together with a thin, black belt with a gold buckle to keep it chic and sophisticated. 

Hope you liked this quick outfit! 'Til next time!
xoxo,
post signature 

Share:

0 comments