White Out


I collaborated with AMIclubwear a while ago and got to style four of their stunning pieces, this dress being the last one. Read ahead for more photos!





You won't see me in lace too often just because it's a little too dressy for my style oftentimes, but I do fancy it more when I want to look extra feminine and sophisticated, especially when it's an all-white outfit. I've been eyeing this kind of dress with long sleeves and mesh detailing for a while, and I'm very grateful to finally get my hands on it. It's the perfect length for a more conservative kind of large-scale event and it's rather flattering for my frame. I absolutely love how soft the material is and how well it goes with dainty accessories like this woven belt and and minimal gold necklace. With my go-to waves and soft, natural makeup, this look would be perfect for weddings, graduations, or maybe even a fancy lunch. Check out AMIclubwear.com for more versatile styles!

Hope you liked this look! 'Til next time!
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top