Review: Oh My Lens Contact Lenses (Gimme 3 Color Hazel)


Another circle lens company called Oh My Lens recently contacted me and asked if I could review their products. I know I just published three new posts indicating that I'll be taking a break from reviewing colored contacts, but these just came in the mail after about three weeks since they contacted me, so they will technically be my last two reviews for a while. Anyway, read ahead for more on my first experience with Oh My Lens!

Overview
"Oh, My Lens is an online colored contact lens store that has distributors of more than 18 Korean lens manufacturers. The entire products meet international quality standards and are approved for safe use. We provide a wide range of colored contact lenses for all types of eyes including nearsighted, farsighted and astigmatism, and we even offer cosplay lenses with power option."

Gimme 3 Color Hazel Contact Lenses
Price: $40
Brand: Inno Vision
Diameter: 14.5
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8
Life Span: 1 year
Price Includes: 1 pair + case

Right off the bat, their products are a lot more pricy than all the ones I've reviewed from Klenspop... perhaps because they have a much wider selection of natural-looking lenses which I'm all on board for.

Delivery
Like any other Asian-based store, the whole processing and shipping time took about three weeks. Processing took a bit longer than usual (6 days), but the shipping time was fair enough.

Color
Since the color is 3-toned, it looks incredibly stunning and natural on dark brown eyes. The pigmentation is clearly opaque as opposed to most light brown/hazel lenses from other Asian brands. I'm glad I took a chance on this pair even though I couldn't find much information about how it should look like on a regular customer.

Comfort
The measurements are slightly large for my eyes, but they're actually quite comfortable. They don't slide around at all or feel like anything, which is always a plus. They're quite thin and flimsy though like any other circle lenses, so just be extra careful when handling them. The enlargement effect is there, but it's not too drastic that it looks fake.

Overall Thoughts
Natural light vs. flash
This pair is definitely one of my favorites out of my whole collection. The hazel color is absolutely gorgeous and it's actually something I would wear casually because of how natural it looks. The bottom line is I'm quite happy with my first experience with Oh My Lens. They were super friendly, and exchanging emails was efficient and completely hassle-free.

Stay tuned for one more review!
xoxo,
post signature 

Share:

5 comments

  1. They look awesome!*-*

    xoxo, Merce
    www.its-mercedita.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous ♥
    Also, thank you for your review about our contact lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Love your review :)) Can I make a suggestion? Why don't you try Dorimon Optical review on http://www.webbline.com/dorimon-optical-review/ :) They are good and highly commendable too hehe

    ReplyDelete