Review: KLENSPOP Contact Lenses (EXY)



Here's the other pair that Klenspop sent me to review. For more in-depth details on the overall performance of the contacts, check out part 1 here. Keep reading for my thoughts on this color!



EXY 3 Color (Brown)
Brand: MI GWANG 
Diameter: 14.0mm 
Graphic Diameter: 13.2mm 
Base Curve: 8.6 
Water Content: 38% 
Disposable: 1 year 
Country of origin: South Korea 
Certifications: ISO CE KGMP 
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
Before & After
This pair actually wasn't included in the list that they wanted me to review, but  it looked so stunning in the picture that I specifically requested to review it. Klenspop was kind enough to send me the lenses, but as much as I want to say I'm impressed, the color payoff was just not what I expected. I'll definitely say that they look incredibly natural, probably the most natural that colored contacts can get, but the color is just not meant for dark brown eyes because it literally just blends in (as you can see on the before & after photo above). It gives a very slight enlargement effect, but other than that, there's barely any difference. However, I think it'll look absolutely gorgeous on light eyes. Perhaps I should've gotten them in green! 

Overall Thoughts
As for comfort level and everything else, there's nothing much to complain about. They're just as comfortable as the Promo lenses which is great because I could wear them daily if I ever run out of my regular prescription contacts. Regardless of the unexpected color, I certainly recommend this pair - just not for dark brown eyes. One thing I'd suggest is to make sure that you're getting the color you want by looking at the real-life pictures rather than the illustrated ones because that's what threw me off a bit. Other than that, my experience with Lenspop has been nothing but positive. 

Stay tuned for another review!
xoxo,
post signature 

Share:

0 comments