Review: KLENSPOP Contact Lenses (Circle Color Gray)

I'm back for another Klenspop review! I hope you guys don't mind that there are two more pairs on the way. I actually think I might take a short break from reviewing colored contacts because I'm in dire need of a new prescription. Anyway, here are my thoughts on this one!

Price: $13
Brand: M.I.Contact 
Diameter: 14.3mm 
Graphic Diameter: 14mm 
Water Content: 38% 
Base Curve: 8.6mm 
Life Span: 1 year disposal 
Country of origin: South Korea 
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
This is hands-down my least favorite pair out of all the ones I received from them. I'm personally not into the enlarging circle lens effect simply because I prefer a more natural look... and I really don't think my eyes need any more enlargement! Another thing is that the color payoff looks nothing like it does on the website's photos, which is very common of them to do. I highly suggest looking into the particular brand you're interested in and try to find real-life photos of how they should appear.


It's supposed to be gray, but it almost completely masks the natural pigment of my eyes, so it's just not something I see myself wearing for any occasion. On the bright side, if you already have a dark eye color and all you're looking for is to enlarge your iris, give this a try!

Past reviews:
Style Brown
Clear Color Queen CV24 Brown
TOP+ Brown
EXY 3 Color Brown
Promo Brown
Stay tuned for two more of these reviews!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top