Mad for Plaid


AMIclubwear sent me a bundle of gorgeous pieces to style, one of which is this vintage plaid top paired with their classic black floppy hat. Read more photos and details!

Black Knotted Side Tie Floppy Hat, Red Multi Plaid Belted Top, Pacsun Bullhead Denim Co Shorts, DIY bralette



 If I'm not rocking a boho look, chances are I'm going for basic meets grunge. One of my absolute favorite pieces to style on a lazy day is an oversized vintage flannel because there are so many different ways to go about wearing one. This top actually came with a belt, but I personally prefer wearing it loose and on its own because it gives a more laidback vibe which I typically gravitate more towards. I've also been on a long hunt for a plaid piece with this kind of color combination and wash, and I'm beyond thankful to finally own one! When I'm wearing something oversized, I like to keep it fairly minimal underneath, so a strappy bralette and high waisted shorts is the usually the way to go. I'm actually not too fond of wearing anything on my head, but this floppy hat seemed to really complete the look. It'll definitely be a summer necessity especially for beach days!

Hope you enjoyed this look! Be sure to drop by amiclubwear.com for chic and affordable pieces! 'Til next time.
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top