Spring Floral Bikini with AMI Club Wear


Happy Spring! Beach weather is finally upon us, and what better way to celebrate than by sharing some spring must-haves? Thanks to AMI Club Wear for always getting me covered when it comes to seasonal necessities! Here's a gorgeous floral bikini set that I received recently, which I can't wait to wear on those scorching beach days for spring break and summer. Keep reading for more photos!

Purple Black Floral Mesh Print Push Up Cute 2Pc. Bikini




I always seem to gravitate towards bralette-type bikini tops, so this instantly caught my attention especially because of the tasteful strappy detailing and flirty floral mesh print. Both pieces fit me like a glove and they're incredibly comfortable as well. I decided to sport an all-black ensemble for this one because it just ties the whole look together without deviating too much from the whole spring theme.

Definitely check out AMI Club Wear's super stylish and affordable swimsuit collection. The quality is unmatched especially for the price! I know I certainly can't wait to lay out in the sun in this piece!

Anyway, I hope you find something you love in their collection. I'm sure it won't disappoint!
'Til next time.
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top