Mademoiselle



Here's the last look from my photo shoot with Stephen Jon Photography in May. Read more for outfit details!






Top/Romper: Wet Seal | Skirt: Love Culture | Heels: Lola Shoetique | Necklace: Foreign Exchange | Belt: Windsor 

This floral romper initially wasn't working for me, but I found a way to give it a completely different look by throwing on a delicate, high-low chiffon skirt. I think the color palette of this outfit is absolutely stunning and it adds such a harmonious, ethereal vibe. It's definitely more of a special occasion kind of look, but it's quite unique and it really brings out the feminine side of my style. Everything about it - from the color scheme to the material of the pieces - is soft and ladylike, which makes it the perfect outfit for events like weddings or semi-formal receptions. I accessorized minimally with a brassy statement necklace and a dainty fringe belt and went for some nude chunky heels to complement the neutral pieces.

For the rest of the looks from this photo shoot, check out these links: Urban Gypsy, Bohemian Edge. Also, if you're ever interested in shooting fashion or beauty looks, check out Stephen's work. He truly was a pleasure to work with and I'm sure he'd appreciate working with other fashion enthusiasts!

'Til next time!
xoxo,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top