Modern Boho


I had the absolute pleasure working with Tobi, an online fashion boutique that I've been a huge fan of way before this collaboration, so to be contacted by them was truly an honor. They sent me four stunning pieces to style, so here's the first of the series featuring this incredibly unique lantern kimono that has easily become one of my favorite statement pieces. Read more for details + photos from a fun shoot that I did with Stephen Jon Photography!


Kimono: Tobi | Head chain: Wet Seal | Belt: Windsor | Thigh Highs: Wet Seal | Booties: Lola Shoetique

I know it's a little late for Coachella-inspired outfits, but here's one that perfectly embodies one aspect of my everchanging style. If you've noticed on my Instagram feed and previous style posts, boho chic fashion has always been one of my favorite styles to explore because it's effortless and unique. I always like to add a bit of edginess to such a feminine look to make it a little more my own, so I opted for some thigh high socks and classic black ankle boots. I also threw on a dainty bohemian belt that complemented the turquoise-beaded head chain to a T and topped off the look with yet another bohemian accessory - a layered choker necklace. 

If you've never shopped at Tobi, you can get 50% off your first order, so make sure to stop by and check out their trendy pieces. My personal favorite categories to browse through are the Rompers, Jumpsuits, Dresses, Crop Tops, and Body Suits because they offer such a vast variety!

Stay tuned for the next three pieces that I styled from Tobi. 'Til next time!
xoxo,
All photos captured by Stephen Jon Photography.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. i don't know who to praise more this dress is so beautifull and your look complete it more women winter long coat in pakistan
    women thermal pants online in pakistan very unique idea for night parties or friends parties

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top