Bohemian Edge


Here's the second set of photos from the shoot I did with Stephen Jon Photography featuring yet another lovely piece from Tobi. Keep reading for outfit details and some of my favorite shots for this look! 


Misha Crop Top: Tobi | Distressed Jeans: Fashion Q | Desert Sights Booties: Lola Shoetique | Sarai Strappy Halter: Shop Gracie | Black Bohemian Queen Belt: Windsor

This is definitely one of my favorite outfits so far because it's the perfect combination of the different styles that I like to experiment with the most. It's got the delicate off-the-shoulder neckline, dainty floral print, intricate strappy detailing, distressed denim, and a pop of fringe - all of which impeccably represent my personal aesthetic. If there's one look that could embody my own fashion sense, this is probably it. 

I never really know how to answer the question "How do you describe your style?" whenever people ask me, but I think this outfit is essentially an accurate depiction of it because it has just the right mixture of bohemian, feminine, chic, and edgy elements. Although the ethereal boho chic trend is a stark contrast to the bold, edgy look, I think putting them together provides a harmonious balance and a different twist to a single style.

For more head-turning pieces, browse through Tobi's crop tops, dresses, rompers, skirts, and more! It's free shipping over $50 and you can get 50% off your first order!

Be on the lookout for the rest of the looks in collaboration with Tobi!
xoxo,
post signature
All photos captured by Stephen Jon Photography.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top