Western Chic


Since I haven't posted any personal fashion content in a while, I thought I'd do more of these informal photo shoots to showcase my everyday style since I hardly ever have the chance to do professional shoots. After all, this was meant to be a fashion blog, so I thought I should stick more to what got me started in the first place. Read more for details on this bohemian look!

Top - TJ Maxx
I'm finally back on that boho chic grind because it's almost spring! I've actually had this top for a while now and I finally got to revisit it and style it a different way. It's perfect for festival season because of the tribal print and flowy fit, so if I were to attend one, I'll definitely remember to go back to this post. 

Fringe Vest - Forever 21
There's nothing more boho than this orange fringed vest, so naturally it caught my attention when I was shopping at Forever 21. It kind of has a bit of a western vibe, which is definitely new to my style. I believe this is also the only article of clothing in orange that I have in my closet, so it's quite a unique addition.

Vintage Necklace - Foreign Exchange
I hardly ever accessorize other than with dainty little earrings, but this necklace is my absolute favorite thing right now. It instantly caught my attention because I thought it was incredibly gorgeous and unique! It almost makes me want to buy more statement pieces to jazz up some of my simpler outfits. Although it's a statement necklace, it's quite versatile so it's great for both everyday wear and special events.

Floppy Hat - Wet Seal

I also added a burgundy floppy hat because a boho look wouldn't be complete without some kind of vintage accessory, right?



Hope you enjoyed this post! I'll be sure to do more of these informal shoots just to get back to doing more fashion content.

xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top