Valentine


I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to a wedding on Valentine's Day! Here's a super quick look I came up with for this romantic holiday.

Necklace: Foreign Exchange
Dress: Fashion Nova
Shoes: Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse
I'm sure this dress is no stranger to you if you've seen my previous style posts, but I finally got to wear it out for a special occasion! Since it's a formal event, I had to dress it up with a statement necklace that I love so much and some chunky heels that I'm sure some of you have seen if you follow my Instagram. The makeup look I did was pretty much similar to my last style post but just a bit more dramatic and mauve to match my plum dress. I actually curled my hair as well and did a waterfall braid around my crown, which I thought was a perfect hairstyle for the occasion.

Sorry for the lack of pictures in this post. I didn't have much time to shoot, but I hope you enjoyed anyway!

Happy Valentine's Day :) Spend it with your loved ones or dedicate this time for some self-pampering!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top