Simple Travels: Parasailing ft. Rosegal

Today officially marks the last day of summer and I gotta say that this has been the most eventful one I've had in a while. Read more for the last summer adventure I took part in as well as details on this outfit in collaboration with Rosegal!




Casual Pure Color Hollow Out Knitwear
My friend Tina and I have placed parasailing on top of our summer bucket list ever since the school year ended, but we somehow put it off 'til the very last minute. No regrets though because it happened to be the perfect way to end our summer vacation before we head off to another stressful year at university. 

Not gonna lie that I'm slightly scared of heights, so going up 800 ft. from the ocean was a tiny bit intimidating, but the view from up there was absolutely breathtaking and serene. We were overlooking the vast ocean and cityscape of Newport Beach with no other noise but the wind and it was such a peaceful sight and feeling. Parasailing itself didn't last very long, but we were in the boat for quite a while which I can't complain about because we saw so many seals and got to hang out with others who shared the same new experience. 

It's probably best to go in swimwear just in case you wanna get soaked in the water upon landing, but I decided to wear this lightweight sweater from Rosegal because it was pretty chilly up there, so I figured that it'd be the perfect coverup over my swim top. We ended up just dipping our feet so I guess it worked out!

If you want to experience a beautiful sight of the ocean in an adventurous way, I definitely recommend going parasailing. It's pricy... I know, but I'd say it's worth it for the sake of having new experiences and crossing things off your adventure bucket list. If you're on a budget, you can actually do it for free on your birthday if you go to Balboa Parasail at Newport Beach (not sponsored, just hooking you up with a great deal), so make sure to take advantage of it especially if your birthday falls on a sunny day with very minimal wind!

I truly had a great summer spent with good friends, family, and even some new unforgettable experiences that I got to have as a blogger. I have yet to write about my getaway at Malibu, which I know is already 2 months overdue but I'll eventually post the vlog so stay tuned! I hope you guys had an eventful summer as well, and if not, make the rest of the year count.

'Til next time!

xoxo,

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Definitely a cool way to end the summer. Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts. Parasailing in Vilamoura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracefully written information on this blog are going to support me for my coming assignments. Every point was very clear and taught me few new parameters. I would like to use this information in coming future. Parasailing Boat Trip Algarve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am appreciative for this blog to disperse information about this critical subject. Here I discovered distinctive portions and now I will utilize these new directions with new energy. Parasailing Vilamoura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance. Parasailing Albufeira

    ReplyDelete
  6. The writer of this blog is really very professional. Every single line of this article is well written. New use of vocabulary is a great effort. At the same time tense, indirect speech was also sued in good manner. Things to do in Vilamoura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance. Parasailing in Albufeira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your interesting and informative blogs. The airline maintains to a user United manage booking policy. The procedure for making a reservation is simple. When you phone customer service, they will ask for the passenger's name as well as the booking reference number. They can only assist in clearing doubts concerning united airlines manage booking once they have access to the booking data and have gone over them.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top