Review: AQUATION - All Day Moisture Care



I love trying out different skin care products, so being able to work with a new brand is always exciting. For this blog post, I've partnered with Aquation to share with you their hydrating skin care line catered to all skin types. Keep reading for more on the brand + my thoughts and experience with their products!

About the Brand
Skincare that protects, restores and fortifies, with moisture you can feel. Clinically proven results you can see. Moisture balance technology you can count on. The perfect Aquation for hydrated + healthy skin.

About the Products
Powered by Hydro Balance™ Aquation's advanced dual phase technology delivers hydration and creates an invisible barrier to help prevent moisture loss while encapsulated actives penetrate deeply for long-lasting hydration. 100% of women in clinical trials saw more hydrated skin, even up to 24 hours. 93% experienced instant hydration. 93% found non-irritating. Aquation consists of a family of hydrating cleansers, creams, and moisturizers. You can learn more about Aquation at: http://aquationcare.com/discover-aquation/

Aquation Gentle Moisturizing Cleanser

The product I've probably used the most from this line is this cleanser because it's so lightweight and gentle unlike other chemically harsh ones out there. This is practically fragrance-free like the other products I received, which I definitely prefer when it comes to cleansing my face. I've been using this for over a month now and I haven't had a single dry patch on my face and that's quite an accomplishment considering my combination skin type.

Aquation Daily Moisturizing Lotion

This is the perfect lotion if you're looking for a super lightweight, non-sticky formula that has no lingering scent. I personally prefer a more fragrant lotion for everyday use, so I don't typically gravitate towards this one but it's certainly an effective moisturizer all around.

Aquation Moisturizing Cream

This one has a slightly heavier consistency since it is a cream, but it works essentially the same way as the lotion - it's just a matter of whether you prefer a cream or a lighter formula. What I particularly love about this skin care line is that it's great for all skin types; I happen to have both extremes (oily & dry) and so far, none of them have caused bad skin days.

In a nutshell, if you're struggling with dry skin and in dire need of gentle, gel-like moisturizing products that don't feel heavy or greasy, definitely check out Aquation! I know skin care products take quite a bit of time to show real results, but I'd say this brand is worth a shot.

Thanks for reading! 'Til next time.
xoxo,
This post is powered by BrandBacker.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. most of the blogs faux themselves as most usable and up to date blogs with new records but one day fact may want to probable great. I need to percent a few information related to this task an exceptional way to help humans to decorate their capabilities. Parasailing Vilamoura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. Parasailing Boat Trip Vilamoura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post. I like articles like this one with drug descriptions. From time to time I visit this spa salon, where with the help of procedures I try to give my cat a feeling of freshness. At home, I use care products.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top