Think Pink


Here's a quick outfit of the day featuring a piece sent by Trixxi!

A little bit about the brand - Trixxi is a clothing company that specializes in junior dresses, sportswear, kids dresses, missy, and plus-size items. The brand can be found in various department stores such as Nordstrom, Macy's, Kohls, and even Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Windsor, and more! They sent me two items of their choice - this fuchsia blouse and a dress. Here's how I styled this simple top!


My first thought about this blouse is that it was a bit too polished and mature for my taste. It's certainly not something I'd pick out myself, but that's what's great about fashion - there are unlimited ways to wear a piece even if it doesn't match your style. I decided to go for a more relaxed look to dress it down a bit by pairing it with some super comfy harem pants.


There's not much color in my closet, so this definitely adds some life to my monochromatic winter wardrobe. I could wear it with a black skater skirt for a more preppy look, or even some distressed denim shorts for a very casual, laid-back vibe. This outfit is more on the dressy side since I added some gold accessories, so it would be more ideal for a work party or a classy dinner. 


Make sure to iron anything wrinkled before you go anywhere! I was too lazy to do so and I only had a limited amount of time to shoot these pictures, so sorry about that. Anyway, the back is probably my favorite part because it has these clean cutouts that make the blouse a whole lot more interesting.  


Top can be found at Dillards.

As for the other item they sent me, the dress just isn't something I would wear because it doesn't flatter my body in any way and it's kind of at an awkward length for my petite frame. I'll probably make a separate post sometime in the future once I modify the measurements and add some refinements that will fit my style more, but this is basically what it looks like:


I guess I'm just extremely picky when it comes to dresses because I personally only go for either a sweater or boho dress, and this doesn't fall in either category, but I'm sure it would look fantastic on other body types and personal styles!

I hope you enjoyed this quick post! Thanks a bunch to Trixxi for reaching out and sending me these items!

xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. We do all that we can to guarantee our clients get their tasks composed on schedule and done in the proper manner. From Buy Assignment Online UkThe incredible number of returning clients demonstrates the way that our composing organization merits your consideration also. It is ideal to just depend on checked administrations like our own.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top