Inner Grecian

I've always admired classic Grecian fashion. If you saw my prom getup, I wore a white gold dress, head chain, and sparkling gold makeup, which absolutely made me feel like a goddess, so I thought I'd convey a similar atmosphere with a more casual, dressed-down version of a Grecian-inspired attire.
Cold Shoulder Tiered Peasant Tunic - Wet Seal
I think I've mentioned this before, but this is currently my all-time favorite dress. Spending only $5 on it makes it even better! I apologize for the super grainy quality by the way. My cousin and I shot these photos right when the sun was starting to set, so I had to edit and lighten them considerably to make the setting look like clear daylight.
A Grecian look wouldn't be complete without some kind of headdress, so I went with this white dainty flower crown from Forever 21. I also went for my trustee nude pink sandals from Charlotte Russe.


I'm planning to have a couple more outdoor photo shoots in the near future, so stay tuned! Special thanks to my amazing cousin Allison for taking these photos! Love ya, girl!

'Til next time!
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Love the look and how you accessorised it! And I agree with the Greecian fashion being classic especially how the dresses makes the accesories pop out.

    xoxo,
    Patricia

    http://patriciacastelo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top