Holiday Product Spotlight with JORD Wood Watches


I've partnered with JORD Wood Watches for their holiday campaign to help you with your Christmas shopping festivities! I'd say a unique watch like this would be the perfect present for a loved one, so feel free to browse through the site and choose your favorite style. Read more for photos of my top pick + my thoughts on this classic timepiece!






JORD offers a variety of chic, versatile custom-sized watches with the option of adding a personalized engraving. Prior to shipment, you can have your watch sized to fit your wrist perfectly without having to make a trip to a jeweler or repair shop. It's especially convenient for me because I have a tiny wrist, so this custom-made option definitely came in handy. If you're looking for a traditional, non-digital watch with a unique feature, JORD has quite a broad range of styles that cater to both men and women, so I'd say it would make an excellent Christmas present for virtually anyone! 

The one I received is the Dark Sandalwood & Smoke from the Frankie Series which is all about minimalism and elegance, and I truly think it's something that suits any look for any occasion. Keep in mind that it may be susceptible to cracking when kept in harsh conditions because the material is made of 100% natural wood, so it's advisable to store it in its fancy little box when you're not wearing your watch. 

I know Christmas is only a week away but there's still time for some last-minute holiday shopping. This is the last weekend to order for a Christmas delivery guarantee, so better act fast!

Watches Made From Wood

Thanks to JORD Wood Watches for sending over this lovely piece!

Happy holidays!
xoxo,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. wood watches was in trend but personally i don't like it as it is hard to my hand All in One professional Makeup Kit price in Pakistan
    Best Vitamin D3 and K2 supplements in Pakistan and feel burden on aram as well but yet they seems very classy and attractive

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top