Vegas Haul Pt. 1

If you're wondering why I've been inactive for the past few days, it's because I spent the weekend at Vegas to drop off my mom at her new job and explore potential homes for me and my family to reside in. Anyway, I did a little shopping at the Fashion Show mall, Kmart, and Office Max for back to school. I'm really bummed that I didn't get to buy clothes. I had very limited time to shop, and the only one I really went into was Forever 21, which was extremely massive. So massive that I didn't even know what to buy, not to mention I got lost a few times in there. Luckily, I'm going back this Friday to visit my mom again. I'll post part 2 of my haul very shortly after. 


Here are a few things that I bought over the weekend. Most of them are very basic school supplies, which are essentially all I need for college. I also managed to get some beauty stuff like the Garnier Fructis hairspray, a very convenient nail polish remover, and two nail polishes in the shades of rose and black. I also bought a rucksack canvas backpack from Forever 21, which was surprisingly inexpensive and very high quality.

That's it for this haul.
xoxo,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top