September 2015 Favorites


You might think I'd have a lot of favorites this month because it was back-to-school season, but I actually started much later in September, so those things will most likely be pushed to October, but for now, here are some stuff I've been loving since the beginning of the month!
 This product may seem a little gimmicky, but it actually works for me as I've noticed less fallout and much smoother hair as a result of the detangling feature. Check out my full review here in collaboration with Remington!
 I was never too into the look of fake nails, but the shape of these are so natural that they could actually look like my real nails. I also did a review on it here.
Memebox Brightening Eye Base 
Excruciatingly adorable packaging aside, this is actually an effective eye brightener. I usually apply it underneath my concealer and foundation and it makes a nice, subtle difference.
I don't know why it's so hard to find dark orange nail polishes, but I actually came across the perfect fall shade at Daiso. This color screams pumpkin spice lattes, autumn leaves, and Halloween, so naturally it landed on my favorites this month because fall has officially begun a couple weeks ago. 

Boho Mini Hoop Earrings - Charlotte Russ
Since I'm planning to grow my ear piercing collection even more, I've been buying quite a few sets lately, but this one's probably my most used this month. They go really well with my darker, edgier outfits and I especially love wearing the smallest pair!

Plum Handbag - Get the Label
Since I usually don't wear that much color in my outfits, I try to compensate through accessories such as purses, and this is definitely one to make a statement because of the vibrant plum shade. Although it's quite bold (at least for me), I think it really complements any outfit!
Boater Hat - Forever 21
I usually only wear hats in pictures, but this wide-brim boater hat goes so incredibly well with my edgy and boho outfits that I've been wearing it quite a lot at school.
Steve Madden Combat Boots - Burlington
I've been looking for heeled combat boots and I stumbled upon the perfect pair for such a steal! This Steve Madden pair was only about $30 and I've been wearing it pretty much every day.
White & Navy Floral Playsuit - eBay
 As you may have noticed if you follow my Instagram, I've developed a little obsession with rompers. Since it's super hard for me to find the perfect fit, I resorted to Asian retailers on eBay to look for petite sizes and I definitely found a lot, including this gorgeous piece. I actually wore this on my first day at UCI and received tons of compliments on my outfit!
Hard Shell Marble Case - Amazon
My old laptop case pretty much broke in pieces, so I obviously needed a more durable one. I've seen this case a few times online and instantly fell in love with how sleek and modern it looks so I had to order one right away. This one will last for sure because it's a hard case rubber material.

And that concludes my September faves this year! Expect lots of beauty and fashion holy grails from me next month because I did quite a bit of fall shopping. 'Til next time!
xoxo, 
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top