January 2018 Favorites


The holiday season damaged my bank account quite a bit, so I tried to limit my spending as much as possible this month, hence the lack of products in this post. Nonetheless, I was still able to find some gems, so keep reading to find out what they are!

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips, Dreamy
I don't think it'll ever be a monthly favorites post without at least one Colourpop product. The first one goes to the beloved Kathleen Lights's new collab with the brand. She's always coming up with new releases, and every time she does, I try to support by buying at least one thing from the collection. This Ultra Satin Lip has easily become one of my all-time faves from the lipstick line because it's that perfect balance of pink and peach. It can pass as a "MLBB" shade as well, which is always something I gravitate towards.
Colourpop Pressed Powder Blush, Main Chick
I'm increasingly becoming a huge fan of Colourpop's face products especially their new powder formulas. This coral blush is absolutely perfect for spring and it adds such a bright pop of color without being too bold or clown-like. I put it in a palette instead of a pan because it was a better use of space and I can easily bring this versatile kit when I'm traveling.
Ofra Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter
I've been dying to try Ofra's highlighters and I finally got a hold of one, all thanks to Octoly for sending it over to me for review. It's definitely one of those blinding highlights, but it can also look quite natural because of the wet-looking formula. The gold sheen complements my skin tone very well so it's certainly gonna be a go-to for spring and summer.
Beauty Shield Magnetic Face Mask Kit
As a brand ambassador for e.l.f., I've been receiving PR packages every few weeks and this month was a skincare collection that I've been playing around with. The magnetic face mask is probably one of the coolest, most innovative products I've tried and it's actually been effective so far. It always leaves my skin soft, cleansed, and moisturized and I can't wait to see further results in a few weeks! 
Garnier® SkinActive® Moisture Bomb Soothing Face Sheet Mask
I also bought a bunch of Garnier face masks, which I've been using once or twice a week to keep my skin extra hydrated. These ones are extremely gentle and soothing, and they always leave my skin feeling super smooth and supple. Sheet masks are a bit pricey though so I don't know if I would keep buying these in bulk.
Exercise Round Resistance Band
I started going to the gym in the beginning of the year with my nursing friends, so I've been super into activewear lately. I also purchased this resistance band that makes my glute/leg workouts 5 times more intense. I've been trying to be consistent so far although definitely not as much as I'd want to, but I have plenty of time to make progress, so hopefully it shows in a few months!

That wraps up my first favorites of the year! Honestly, I don't even remember much from this month because it flew by so quickly, but I guarantee that I'll have much more to share in February since it's my birth month.

'Til next time!
xoxo,
signature

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. The hearing loss treatment available at Forest Hills Clinic have been a true miracle for me. Their team of experts has a deep understanding of hearing health and utilizes innovative techniques that have had a profound impact on my life. From the moment I stepped foot in the clinic, I could feel their commitment to my health. They took the time to give me a thorough examination. They took the time to conduct a thorough assessment of my specific needs, and their personalized approach to treatment left me feeling cared for and valued.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top