Plum Hues


I had the lovely opportunity to work with Get the Label through etailPR, from which I received this gorgeous plum handbag just in time for fall! Read more below for photos and details on this look!

About the Brand
"Here at Getthelabel.com we love to make people happy, we live to give, we put the ‘love’ in pullovers, the ‘yes’ in polyester and the pennies back in your pocket! That is why we are here to bring you lovely bunch the high street’s top brands at rock bottom prices. Our heritage lays in leading sports brands; we are a division of Top Grade Sportswear Limited and a subsidiary of JD Sports Fashion plc."

Get the Label is a relatively new company in the UK, but it didn't take long for them to gain recognition. Not only do they carry various name brands from Levi's to Ralph Lauren, but they also offer much affordable clothing lines.
Ravel Womens Detroit Top Handle Bag
I've always been a backpack and messenger bag kind of girl all throughout junior high and high school, but I've recently acquired a fondness for purses. This particular one impeccably sums up my taste in accessories - classic with a touch of boho. The deep plum color and gold detailing make it look quite sophisticated, and the touch of fringe provides just the right amount of spunk which I think reflects my style perfectly. The interior also has quite a few compartments so this bag will definitely be handy for school or just about anywhere.


Having said that, this will definitely be a major fall staple in my book! I can see it going with countless different outfits and I can bring it with me anywhere and be completely comfortable. I'm truly impressed with this bag especially for the price ($40)! It certainly feels like a designer piece because of the great quality and sleek design.

Be sure to check out Geththelabel.com for more high-quality yet affordable products! 'Til next time.
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top