Tumblr Style Gallery

Simple Stylings Gallery
You guys already know that this blog has been my main creative outlet for fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. It's where I get to share my raw and comprehensive thoughts on whatever I'm writing about, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the content I've put out for the past two years. However, I wanted to create an additional blog solely to showcase my style in the form of a gallery - no lengthy descriptions, no interaction, just a grid of my higher-quality outfit photos and favorite products. If you have a Tumblr, feel free to check out and follow my new blog to really get a sense of my personal style! I'll even throw in a little bit of outfit inspiration in there if you're into those vintage Tumblr-esque photos. I'll try to make it as pleasing to the eye as possible!

xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top