Benefit Cosmetics is my absolute favorite high-end brand, and it's unfortunate that I only own sample sizes of their amazing products. Nonetheless, I still keep them even after they're all used up because the packaging is just way too gorgeous to discard! Anyway, here's my little collection that I plan to expand in the future!
1. Cheek set (High Beam, Benetint, Posietint): I got this a few years ago and I'm quite surprised that there's still some left. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love all of them, but I tend to cherish my high-end stuff more by using them less. The High Beam highlighter is a gorgeous champagne shade that looks very glamorous and flawless on the skin. I've used up most of Benetint because it's perfect for an everyday fresh-faced look, and same goes for Posietint which is a great pop of pink for the spring.
2. Hoola Bronzer: This is probably the best makeup product I've ever splurged on. It might just be my life-long holy grail bronzer because it looks absolutely flattering and natural on my face. I did a review on this a while back if you wanna check it out!
3. Watt's Up Highlighter: Aside from High Beam, this is another one of my favorites. I do use this more frequently though because the peachy undertone makes it more subtle and natural. I'm really glad this was included in Sephora's 2013 birthday present!
4. They're Real! Mascara: I actually used this up completely because I practically wore it every single day. It's lengthening and volumizing, which is pretty much all I need in a mascara.
5. Lollitint: This is my most recent Benefit product which I got from Ipsy's April 2014 glam bag. It's definitely different from their other cheek tints because it's a stunning orchid shade that looks very dolly yet wearable for everyday looks!
Now onto some products that I've been coveting for so long!
1. Porefessional: I've been trying out quite a few other primers lately hoping that they would amount to Porefessional, but so far, none of them have. I've only tried Porefessional in Sephora stores, but I get so amazed every time! It's perfect for concealing my large pores and smoothing my face, but unfortunately, I'm not planning to splurge on makeup anytime soon. :(
2. Gimme Brow: I was torn between the Anastasia Brow Wiz and Benefit's Gimme Brow when I was looking for a high-end brow product, but I eventually went with the Anastasia because I needed something to actually shape my eyebrows. However, I'm starting to think that a brow gel is necessary because of my unruly eyebrow hairs, and I've heard incredible things about this one!
3. Confessions of a Concealaholic: I've always wanted to try Erase Paste, but I figured that a set of concealers would be more beneficial so I can try out their other products as well. But really, any of their makeup sets definitely counts on my wish list!
Once I have enough money saved up for makeup splurging, I'm sure I'll be approaching Sephora's Benefit section first!