Stressed, Distressed, Well-Dressed


Here's an edgy outfit with a bit of a business-casual feel. Somewhat a strange combination, but I didn't think much about it. I just kinda threw these pieces together randomly. Continue reading for more details!


Without the denim jacket and grungy cross studs, this look could definitely pass for a professional night out, but I figured I'd throw on an oversized denim jacket to keep it casual for school.

Crop top - Charlotte Russe
Oversized denim jacket - Goodwill
High-wasited jeans - Urban Outfitters
Platform booties - Charlotte Russe

 I finally got to wear these badass jeans that I bought for a great deal. Urban Outfitters originally priced this for $89, but the Surplus store only sells it for $10! Luckily, I got the last pair of my size. If you're looking for cheap, high-quality jeans, the UO Surplus Store by Ventura Boulevard always has 'em!


If you read my previous haul, I was thinking of exchanging this pair, but I just decided to keep it. I'll learn to walk in them sooner or later and they're actually quite comfortable for 5-inch heels.


That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top