Runway Bandit

Top: charlotterusse.com Over-the-knee socks: stevemadden.com Shoes: flea market

There's something about fall that makes me want to go grunge. I planned to film a video about "Grungy Outfits for Fall" this morning, but my wardrobe was all over the place and I didn't have time to search for the pieces I wanted to use. I'll get it done sometime soon though!


Here's a relatively edgy outfit I threw on. One of my absolute fall essentials is a good old oversized sweater, which I've got dozens of, but this one has cutouts on the arms and some distressed detailing, which makes it unique and more interesting.
I added some sheer stockings and over-the-knee socks along with some pretty worn out black shorts just so that I don't feel naked.



To add a bit of a gothic element, I revisited my collection of oxfords and came across this one that I got at a flea market for $10! That's pretty amazing, except for the fact that it's one size smaller and it hurts like hell when I walk in them without having to wear thick socks. Nonetheless, I love the vintage, lolita vibe that I get from them. 


'Til next time!
xoxo,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top