Lensvillage sent me a pair of contact lenses of my choice, so of course I had to go for the same brand/style as my all-time favorite colored contacts (Geo Tri Color Brown). I decided to get the green version just because I wanted to take a break from hazel and light brown shades. Since I never did a review on the brown pair that I've had for a while now (though I've featured it quite a few times in my previous posts), here's an in-depth review on this particular color!
|Dead Sea Mud Mask|
It's no surprise that the pastel hair trend is on blast right now. While it's not everyone's cup of tea, I personally think it looks absolutely stunning on many women, especially fashion bloggers like Ellen, Francis, and Stephanie. Lashem sent me a set of hair chalk from Chrislie.com to review, which I thought was super exciting because I can't see myself dyeing my hair a crazy pastel color just yet, so something temporary like hair chalk seems like a fun and safer alternative. Read more for my thoughts on the product and my first experience with hair chalk!
|This post is powered by BrandBacker|
- ► 2016 (45)
- Spring Beauty Haul: Sephora, NYX, Tarte, Skin Care...
- Review: Lensvillage Geo Tri Color Green Lens CM-90...
- Day Dreamer
- Review: #Eyelove SF Eyeshadow Quad by SoothingSist...
- Review: InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Comparison Review: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade vs...
- Review: Valentia Even Glow Vitamic C Serum
- Mermaid Waves (Review: Wicked Crown Hair Chalk)
- Review: Youth Express Eye Gel + Youth Express Eye ...
- Pinkicon Circle Lenses Review (en.pinkicon.com) + ...
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2014 (79)
Powered by Blogger.