Review: Youth Express Eye Gel + Youth Express Eye Serum & Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer


This post is powered by BrandBacker
I've been wanting to invest in skin care products for a while now, but they always seem to be way above my budget. Fortunately, InstaNatural sent me a few of their products to try out, all of which I'll thoroughly discuss in this post. Read more for everything you need to know!

My Skin Story
First, a little background about my skin: This is actually my first time establishing a legitimate full-blown skin care routine, so I'm certainly not an expert by any means. This is just my way of trying out new products to see if they do any good to my complexion. My skin's never been too problematic when it comes to acne and breakouts, but it's definitely nowhere near perfect. I have lots of redness, a little bit of scarring, severe oiliness, and of course, major dark undereye circles - all of which keep me from ever going out without foundation or concealer.

About the Brand
InstaNatural is a leading online and global distributor of more than a dozen nature inspired beauty and cosmetics products. Our products are one of the top sellers on Amazon and can also be found in leading spas, salons and aesthetic centers in the US, as well as internationally in UAE, UK and Canada (coming soon). We are constantly in search of wonderful natural and organic ingredients from the around the globe, so we can bring you the absolute best products, no matter the cost. In addition, we strongly believe in treating our customers the way we would want to be treated. This is why our lifetime satisfaction guarantee and our customer service is unlike any other company in the industry.

About Youth Express Eye Gel
"InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Gel provides absolute care to the eye area. It is enriched with Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to help with dark circles, puffiness and sagging skin. This blend of powerful ingredients increases elasticity and enhances the tone of your skin to provide a firm, plump appearance."

This is the main product that they sent me to review, but it came with two complementary items that I'll briefly talk about as well.

Amount: 1.7 fl. oz.

Key Ingredients
Plant Stem Cells: Helps mitigate premature signs of aging 
Matrixyl 3000: Tightens and firms the skin 
Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes your skin deeply 
Other ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Aloe, Vitamin E, Amino Acid Complex Cucumber Hydrosol and more

About Youth Express Eye Serum
"InstaNatural’s Youth Express Eye Serum contains a supercharged blend of antioxidants and other nourishing ingredients that help restore health and youth to the eye area. It absorbs in seconds to quickly deliver these nutrients that help give you dramatic results: reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness & saggy eyes; diminishes the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines; increases elasticity, firms and plumps the skin around eyes; provides improved tone and texture of skin; hydrates the delicate eye area to prevent premature aging; helps you achieve a more radiant, brighter complexion."

 Amount: 1 fl. oz.

Key Ingredients:
Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, and Astaxanthin: Serve to strengthen skin and reverse existing damage
Hyaluronic Acid: Locks in moisture to help plump up skin and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
 Caffeine: Diminishes dark circles & puffiness and provides a stimulating constricting effect that helps to reduce puffy, tired-looking eyes. 
Niacinamide and Kojic Acid: Prevent pigmentation from forming to lighten and fade away those stubborn dark circles

About Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer
"Using our moisturizing cream daily will help to transform older, damaged skin into a healthier and youthful appearance: Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines - Reduces appearance of hyperpigmentation, such as sun spots, age spots and dark spots - Helps control breakouts and reduces blemishes - Restores firmness and elasticity of skin - Evens skin tone and texture."

Amount: 3.4 fl. oz.

Key Ingredients:
 Vitamin A: Reduces blemishes and breakouts 
Retinol: Removes dead skin and unclogging pores 
 Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Green Tea: Provide strong antioxidant power to fight against the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines & hyperpigmentation

Skin Care Routine
Ever since I received these products, I've been quite consistent with my skin care routine. In addition to other new skin care items that I've received from various brands (plenty of reviews on those coming soon), I've been using these every morning and night for the past month. I always apply the serum and eye gel in conjunction because I haven't been getting desirable results when using each on its own. I apply the serum on my undereyes first especially where there's visible darkness and then I dab a very small amount of the eye gel over it once the serum sets. I also dab the remaining product on my forehead and cheeks. Keep in mind that I only use as little product as possible because they're very concentrated and one little drop of the serum is all you really need for both eyes. I also only apply half a pump of the eye gel and a full pump of the retinol moisturizer, which I apply over the dry areas of my face (mostly jaw area).

Performance & Results
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any before & after shots because my camera is always unable to pick up any visible changes. The results are quite subtle for the most part anyway, so it's not much of a big deal. I've honestly been putting off this review for days because I really wanted to post it when I've seen certain changes, but as I said, the results haven't been very drastic so I believe these products really need months until they exhibit their full potential. 
Starting off with the eye gel, it gives a very minty sensation upon application and has quite a pleasant cucumber scent. The serum has a strong citrus odor that I find quite pleasant as well, but it somewhat stings when I apply it on my undereyes especially after removing my makeup, but it contains acids so that should be expected. As for these two's effect on my skin, I've certainly seen the puffiness vanish within a few weeks, but I don't particularly notice any changes on my dark circles. However, they have plumped up my skin and never failed to make it look so refreshing in the morning. Since I'm only 20, I don't have any fine lines yet, so I can't really comment on their effects in that aspect.
The moisturizer is honestly nothing special in my opinion. My skin was actually very sensitive to it when I first tried it out because it caused some irritation on my dry areas. However, I decided to give it another try and it turned out to be a decent moisturizer. It'll probably be better for oily skin just because I feel like sensitive skin will develop undesired reactions. I also don't find it to have any effect on clearing up my blemishes or breakouts, so definitely don't count on it on doing that job for you. Anyway, this is probably the least I'd recommend simply because it didn't do much for me.

In a Nutshell
These products are certainly gonna need a few more months until they really win me over. For now, they've displayed very subtle changes to my own skin, but hey, it could be completely different for you. Perhaps the best thing about this brand is that their ingredients are free of any questionable substances such as harmful alcohols, sulfates, or parabens. They also don't test on animals and all their products contain vegetarian or vegan ingredients. I've been quite pleased with the eye gel and serum, but I'd honestly skip out on the retinol moisturizer.

Look out for more skin care reviews soon!

xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome. korean contact lenses

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top