Review: Pura d'or Hair & Body Care



Pura d'or sent me a set of skincare and hair products to review, which I personally have mixed opinions on. Keep reading for my honest thoughts on them!

About the Products
The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo is one of a kind. It contains 12 DHT Blockers, creates thicker hair and prevents from further hair loss. 

The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner adds texture, shine and volume to hair. Our shampoos and conditioners are free from SLS, Parabens and Gluten! 

The Pure and Organic Argan is great for skin! It's 100% cold pressed. It helps create smoother skin, restores nutrients to cells and reduces scars. 

Our products are safe for daily use for all hair types, both men and women.

(Information taken straight from the Amazon product pages)

Ingredients
Click here for the ingredients for the Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo
Click here for the ingredients for the Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner
Pure Organic Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil.

Benefits
Prevents Hair Loss 
Strengthens Hair 
Adds Volume 
All Natural and Organic 
Vitamins for Hair Growth 
NO Paraben, NO SLS and Gluten Free 
12 DHT Blockers
99% Vegetable Base Ingredients 
Manages Frizz 
Enhances Shine 
Argan Oil Based 
NO Paraben, NO Sulfate and Gulten Free
Diminishes Wrinkles
 Stimulates Skin Cells 
Reduces Appearance of Scaring and Stretch Marks 
Creates Softer Smoother Skin Reliefs for Eczema and Psoriasis 
Restores Nutrient Content to Skin Cells 
Helps Repair Damaged Hair

Results
I had high hopes for these products, and although some were quite impressive to an extent, none of them were really game-changing to the point that I'd wanna use them for years. The shampoo in particular didn't do much for me. First of all, I'd need about 5 full pumps for it to soak my entire hair until it bubbles. The strong chemical scent was also quite unpleasant, and even though the ingredients are organic, I felt like the product dried out and stiffened my hair considerably without leaving any softening effect. However, I did encounter a few benefits. I actually experienced very minimal hair loss after using this shampoo which was great, and my hair didn't get oily as fast as it usually does, so I'd say that they lived up to their hair-strengthening and hair loss-preventing claims, but since I didn't like the texture it provided on its own, I didn't use it long enough to see if it truly promotes hair growth. 

The conditioner, on the other hand, left a much better impression on me. Not only does it smell incredibly divine, but it also left my hair silky smooth and hydrated, which counteracts the result of the shampoo, so I definitely suggest using the two products together. It feels a lot like a deep conditioner, so if you have damaged, color-treated hair like I do, I recommend looking into this one. Just like the shampoo though, I also need several pumps for it to take any effect, so that might give you a sense of how long these products will last you.

Lastly, I think the Argan oil does what it's supposed to - it softens and replenishes the skin. If you've used any other pure Argan oil, I'm sure they all work the same way since they're all derived from a single ingredient - Argan oil. With that said, it certainly diminishes the dry spots on my chin area and it has quite a fresh herbal scent compared to other oils. I'm not too sure yet if it really reduces the appearance of stretch marks and I've never used it on my hair since I hate the feeling of soaking oil into my already greasy locks.

Verdict? I'd probably skip out on the shampoo, but if you're someone who experiences significant hair loss, I definitely recommend it in that aspect but I also highly suggest using it with the conditioner to add the moisture your hair needs. As for the Argan oil, it's always nice to have something in your skin care stash that guarantees a dry-free face because this works wonders for me whenever parts of my skin get super patchy.

Anyway, I hope this review helped! 'Til my next one!
xoxo, 
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top