Day Dreamer


Coachella is just around the corner, and even though I'm not attending, festival season definitely inspires me to go all out with the boho chic style. Here's one of my favorite spring outfits inspired by the free-spirited nature of music festivals and bohemian fashion!

Top: Wet Seal - Vest: Forever 21 - Flower Crown: Forever 21 - Shorts: Forever 21 - Necklace: Foreign Exchange

A classic off-shoulder top like this is an essential piece in my spring lookbook because it's delicate, comfortable, and super chic at the same time. I threw on a fringe vest over it because it's a nice pop of color and texture to a fairly muted outfit. Plus, what's more boho than fringe and crochet?! Underneath, I layered a dainty pair of shorts that displays just a peek of print, which softly spices up an otherwise plain ensemble. 

One of the things I adore about this outfit is the subtle amalgamation of various colors, prints, and textures. Each piece has a completely different color palette and material, but it works because they're all quite subdued. The boldest statement piece is probably the massive flower crown, but it blends into the outfit quite well because of the dusty pink that directly matches the tiny flash of color of the shorts. I also went with none other than a pastel pink pair of gladiators which couldn't be more perfect for this look. Lastly, I added my favorite piece of jewelry, which is this rustic vintage necklace from Foreign Exchange. It adds just the right touch of boho without taking much attention from the rest of the outfit. 

For the makeup, I kept it quite understated and natural as well with a soft rose-hued smokey eye, a dusty mauve blush, and muted berry lips.

Whoever's going to a music festival, I hope you have a lot fun dressing up like a boho princess, but more importantly, I hope enjoy the music and some good company! 'Til my next one. Special thanks to my cousin Allison Delicana for shooting these photos!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top