Swing Me a Lullaby


If you're new to my blog, one thing you should know about my style is that I absolutely adore anything vintage. A few weeks ago, eShakti, an international fashion design company, reached out to me and was kind enough to send an item of my choice to review. Read ahead to learn more about this incredibly unique clothing store and my thoughts on this lovely timeless dress!



The main thing that instantly caught my attention was the custom sizing. On top of having a wide variety of chic dresses and other clothes to choose from, everything is highly customizable - from the neckline, sleeve type, dress length, to your own size measurements - you're bound to find the perfect fit. 
It literally took me hours to find which item to review. There were way too many beautiful pieces to choose from, but I finally went with this Floral Vine Print Dress which is quite a unique addition to my closet. I wanted to stray away from boho this time, which was very difficult because a massive selection of their clothes is of that style. I was drawn to this one instead because it just screams 50s fashion with the fitted bodice and empire waistline, vintage color and print, and sleek A-line fit. 



It originally runs below the knees, but with my extremely petite stature at 4'11", I customized the dress length into a mini because I believe it looks the most flattering on my body type. I also customized all the size measurements because it's not every day that I find a dress that fits like a glove! What's also great about this company is that they cater to women of all body types by offering sizes 0-36W, so if you always have trouble finding clothes that fit you, whether they're too small or too big, this is your store. 



You probably already know that I don't wear dresses all that often, but if I do, it's a long-sleeved or shapeless dress. However, I thought I'd step outside my comfort zone this time and try a more classic body-hugging piece, and I absolutely love it. Did I mention that it has pockets? It's like once in a blue moon that I find dresses with pockets! You can also have them removed at no cost, but I doubt you'd want to.



This dress retails for $64.95, but before you think it's a tad pricy, keep in mind that their customization feature carries so many options that you're practically creating a whole new dress with everything you want in it! So really, with customization this versatile and quality of fabric that's truly impressive, their items are actually quite affordable. 
With top-notch quality and the option to have any item tailored to your liking, I guarantee that you will find your dream dress that will flatter your body in all the right places. Sign up now to receive a $25 gift coupon that you can use on your first order! To keep up with eShakti's latest additions, feel free to follow them on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter


Photos by Jan Palma

Thanks so much for reading, and I'll catch you on my next one!
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. The dress really suits you! I love the shape and the print is perfect for those warm days.

    http://patriciacastelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask, what brand of eyeliner were you using in these photos? Your eyes look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tanya Wong thank you! (: i was most likely wearing L'Oreal Infallible which is my holy grail gel eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top