Spring Awakening


Fall has always been my absolute favorite season, but I'm slowly starting to love spring because of my newly acquired affinity for delicate pieces made of floral, pastel, and chiffon materials. I've also been even more into boho-chic fashion, so here's yet another festival-friendly outfit that I personally adore!
Top - Forever 21, Flower Crown - Love Culture
While many women find form-fitting pieces a lot more desirable for accentuating their figures, I think that shapeless silhouettes incorporate simplicity, innocence, and more femininity to an outfit. Here I have this cream chiffon top with delicate shoulder cutouts that draw attention to one of the most understated features of the female body. Since the material of the top is very sheer, I wore a white caged bralette underneath and light-washed denim shorts.
Sandals - Charlotte Russe
I went for my nude pink sandals once again because I honestly think it suits any spring outfit!


I tied the look together with a dainty flower crown, which is one of my favorite spring statement pieces.

I hope you enjoyed this look and thanks for stopping by!

Catch up on my spring lookbook series:
Dreamland
Free Spirit
Hey Jada

xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top