Stepping into Fall


As you may or may not know, fall's my absolute favorite season because I get to wear some of my most prized clothing pieces. Not only that, but the weather is more than ideal and the deep, warm colors throughout the season just fascinate me. Anyway, I haven't quite gone back-to-school shopping for the fall quarter yet, but here's a recent purchase that has quickly become one of my favorite pieces. Read ahead for more on this look!
Byrony Border Print Fluted Sleeve Playsuit

Romper: Boohoo
Belt: DIY

I fell in love with this romper the second I saw it on Boohoo's website because it's clearly a unique piece that you most likely can't find too often. It's got this gorgeous criss-cross detailing in the front, wide boho bell sleeves, and an interesting decorative print that somehow makes the whole look very fall-esque and bohemian. It's also the first romper that made me feel like there are actually some out there that fit me! I finished this sophisticated yet edgy look with a wide-brim boater hat and a concho belt that I made a while back. It didn't show it here, but I went for a pair of heeled combat boots to add even more edge, and of course, it can't be fall without deep burgundy lipstick!

Hope you enjoyed this outfit! Is anyone else as excited for fall as I am?
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top