Brianna Bandaged Bikini Set by Forever Unique


This is my third collaboration with Forever Unique, and quite possibly my favorite one! Read more for additional photos and my thoughts on this sultry set!







If you haven't heard of Forever Unique, head over to my previous collaboration post to know more about the lovely company. This time I'll be talking about this gorgeous unique set that I've been eyeing for quite some time now. It's more of a "laying out in the sun" kind of bikini, which is why it's not recommended for swimming due to the material that's not too suitable for water. Nonetheless, it's incredibly stunning, chic, and quite comfortable. It would be the perfect bikini set for photo shoots, pool parties, or even festivals and raves! I'm a sucker for strappy detailing and high waisted bottoms, and this set has it all. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the unlined cups. I prefer padded busts especially for swimwear to get maximum coverage, so I'm gonna have to do something about that. Also, the bottoms were a tad large on me, so I'll probably pair the top with some other high waisted bottoms that I own. Make sure to check out their site for more colors of this set and other amazing styles as well!

'Til next time!
xoxo,
post signature
This set was sent by Forever Unique through Blogger Network by etailPR.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top