Spring Wardrobe Essentials (ft. CHOIES)

Spring has been around for weeks now, but it's never too late for a few style tips from yours truly! Here are some of my top picks featuring CHOIES, a super affordable yet chic online store that offers a massive variety of versatile clothing for every season. Read more for my favorite things to wear in the spring and also some items that I've been lusting over!

Dainty Tops
White Cropped Muscle Tee, White Lace Crop Top, Khaki String Bralette Top, Floral Off Shoulder Blouse
Starting off with muscle tees, I've been absolutely obsessed with them lately because they're the perfect "lounging around" kind of top but still quite edgy which is one of the styles I tend to gravitate toward. Another top I included is a classic lacy tank that you can easily pair with a kimono and shorts. The third one is a stunning crochet crop top that has been all over Instagram and Coachella in the past few months. It's great for the beach or a scorching summer day as you can see! Lastly, it's not a spring fashion guide from me without an off-shoulder piece. This one is definitely something I'd wear especially around this season because it's lightweight, flowy, and bohemian chic.

Rompers
White Lace Romper, Floral Print Romper, Pink Lace Romper
It's extremely difficult for me to find rompers that actually flatter my little frame, but I'm hoping that any of these will because they're incredibly gorgeous! The white one particularly caught my attention because of the lovely lace detailing, and I could totally see myself wearing it if I were to ever attend a music festival. The second one is slightly more laid back and casual but just as chic for spring, and the third one is a bit more beachy because of the tropical print. 

Outerwear
White Chiffon BlouseDark Blue Denim ShirtVintage Floral Tassel Kimono
Hot weather isn't exactly ideal for getting all dolled up every day, so I've been going for super laid-back pieces that I can easily throw on with some tights or distressed shorts. I'm sure everyone has a classic white button-up somewhere in their closet, so I added this one because it can be worn with anything from casual to dressy. Oversized button-ups have also been a huge favorite of mine lately though I'm not sure why because sometimes I feel like I just end up looking like a hobo. Nonetheless, they're super comfortable and can be quite edgy depending on what I pair it with. Lastly, you can never go wrong with a good old kimono. This one's particularly suited for spring because of the pastel colors and floral print, so I chose it among the many selections on the website.

Accessories
Multi Flower Hair Garland, Black Mesh Leggings, Oversized Felt Floppy Hat
Since most people tend to wear simpler clothing on hot days, going up a notch with accessories can make up for the plain ensembles. Since it's festival season, a dainty flower crown wouldn't hurt, so I snuck in this pretty garland that I actually haven't seen around. I also included a pair of edgy leggings for those who don't really wear shorts in the spring/summertime. I've actually been opting for some shredded leggings myself especially when I'm sporting a graphic muscle tee on those lazy days. Next is a light brown floppy hat for when you want to look like a fashionista even when you're just wearing basics since it seems to instantly make an outfit look much classier and more put together. I actually ordered these two just a couple days ago and I can't wait to style them!

Chunky Heels
White Leather Platform Shoes, Buckle Strap Platform Sandals 
I don't know about you, but I can't go a day without wearing heels, which is probably really bad for my feet... but what can I do, I was born closer to the ground! Anyway, the only heels that I pretty much wear on a daily basis are chunky heels because they're the most comfortable, they make minimal clucking noise, and I just personally like how they look. I know these platform shoes aren't exactly everyone's cup of tea, but they're actually growing on me. Though the first one is something that I'd  probably have trouble styling, it's definitely the perfect pair of spring booties. It also has that athletic feel which I find quite unique. The second pair I chose is something that I've been on a hunt for lately. I've been abusing the heck out of my Chelsea boots for the past several months (by that, I mean I wear them literally every single day I go out), so I figured I'd change it up and go for some chunky sandals that I can also wear with just about anything, and this pair is definitely it! It's probably on the very top of my wish list among everything I've mentioned in this post.

Now that I've given some hopefully helpful tips on some of my personal spring essentials, I'm sure your wardrobe will be all set for festival season, beach days, or just regular days of lounging about. 

Hope you enjoyed this style guide! Catch you on my next one.
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top