Folk Fest


Here's one of the many ways I styled my favorite kimono in my collection. Read more for details!
Boohoo has been my go-to site on holidays because they always have incredible deals. I got this halter crop top for only $8, and it's been one of my absolute favorite layering pieces because it's versatile and fits me like a glove. 

Luisa Devore Paisley Tassel Kimono - Boohoo
This kimono, however, wasn't on sale at the time, but it immediately caught my attention when I first saw it on Alison's summer lookbook, so I didn't even think twice about buying it. I kind of regret not waiting though because it dropped to only $14 a few days later. Nonetheless, it's one of my most loved pieces in my closet because of the quirky boho elements!


Speaking of my favorite things, you might have already seen this gem in my last style post, where I raved all about how much I've been loving it. I really do feel like it goes with anything because of the earth tones and unique embellishments that can easily dress up a plain outfit. 


I came across these highwaisted acid wash shorts at Target and decided to get it because I thought it fit me really well. I've also been looking for acid wash denim because it seems like the only thing missing in my highwaisted shorts collection. 

That's it for this boho, Coachella-inspired outfit! I hope you got some inspiration out of it if you're ever attending a festival sometime soon.

'Til my next one!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. chocolate brown contact lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top