Review: Bed Head Deep Waver



Bed Head Deep Waver: http://www.ebay.com/itm/300792551021?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
I headed to Target at first only to be disappointed when I didn't find this product. So, I purchased one from eBay that only costed about $17, which is a significant price drop from the original. The packaging looked brand new as indicated by the seller, so that was my first positive impression. 


I've only tried it once, but I was very happy with the results. It gave pretty much the same waves (a bit bigger) compared to when I would braid my hair over night, but the main reason I bought this product was to get the top part of my hair to look wavy as well, which can't be achieved with just braiding it.


It looks really volumized, which I need for my flat, untextured hair. It also brings out the little bit of ombré left in my hair back when I dyed it. 


I'm overall very pleased with the results. The only downside I can think of is the strange smell when it heats up, but that's normal for all new hair appliances. Keep in mind that it's quite heavy and might take a lot of time, so you're gonna need a lot of patience.  As expected, it's not very portable, but I still think it's great for everyday use because it gives that effortless bed head look.

I suggest that you buy it on eBay or Amazon where you can get a great bargain. It works just as well and for a cheaper price! 


I hope you found this "review" helpful!
xoxo,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top