February 2017 Favorites

My birthday falls on February so it's always one of my favorite months. I typically treat myself more than I should around this time, but this year I thought I should take it down a notch since I didn't really feel the need to splurge on material things. Nonetheless, I still nitpicked some favorites from the new stuff that I did get this month!

Sephora Birthday Gift 2017
Of course, I can't forget about Sephora's annual birthday gift. Tarte has easily become one of my favorite high end brands so this was a super exciting one to receive. The Amazonian clay blush is one of my all-time favorite blushes so I'm glad I have this little back-up that's perfect for traveling. This matte lipstick is also a lovely addition although I'm not too fond of super pale nude colors.

Tarte Limited Edition Energy Noir Clay Palette
On the topic of birthday gifts, my sister got me yet another Tarte product that I've actually never seen before. It's a palette with cool-toned colors, which is definitely something out of my comfort zone because I tend to stick with warmer tones, but it'll definitely push me to play around with new shades.
Colourpop Weekend Warrior Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
Speaking of stepping outside my comfort zone, I received this other cool-toned palette from my favorite affordable brand, Colourpop. I got to have my fun trying out a new look with these stunning bold eyeshadows, which you can see more of in this review.
Ardell Studio Effects Demi Wispies, Ardell Faux Mink Lash #810, House of Lashes x Sephora Collection, Everlasting
Sadly, lash extensions can only last so long so I had to go back to wearing falsies. On the bright side, I got to discover some new staple pairs from Ardell and House of Lashes.

Angelina Shoetique Buckle Up Bootie
I received these strappy booties from Angelina Shoetique and I've been styling them all month long because they easily go with any outfit. It's certainly another must-have addition to my ever-expanding collection of little black boots. 
If you haven't noticed from my Instagram outfits, my winter wardrobe pretty much consists of oversized sweaters and here's just another one of my absolute favorites. I scored this super effortless and cozy vintage number from Poshmark which has everything I need in a winter sweater. 
One of my best, oldest friends drew me this amazing portrait for my birthday. She definitely outdid herself this year with this surprise drawing and I'm incredibly grateful to have such a talented friend like her and her twin sister! 

That concludes my favorites for this past month! February definitely flew by so fast that I can't even remember much other than the week of my birthday. Anyway, I'm almost done with this quarter so hopefully I'll be able to post more.

'Til next time!
xoxo, 

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I love that sweater on you!x
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! i hope you have an amazing day :D You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top