Review: Memebox I'm Matte Lip Crayon


It's been a while since I wrote a full post on Memebox, but as one of their ambassadors, I figured I should step it up a bit more and actually talk about all the new stuff they've come out with, so here's a review on my favorite product from them so far!

Greta, Natasha, Vanessa
Right photo: GretaNatashaVanessa 
GretaNatashaVanessa
As you all know, I've been a sucker for matte lip products ever since my early lippie junkie days, so receiving this package in the mail was super exciting especially because it came with three shades that I'd actually wear on the daily. The formula is absolutely amazing - it's moisturizing and incredibly creamy while it dries to a completely matte finish. It seriously slides on so smoothly because of the velvety texture, and even though it feels like a cream, it doesn't transfer much once it fully sets. While all three colors are highly pigmented, the darkest one (Vanessa) can look slightly uneven if your lips aren't exfoliated completely, but it can easily be fixed with another layer. In a nutshell, if there's anything that will make me take a break from wearing liquid lipsticks, it's these matte lip crayons. I highly suggest that you give them a try! As always, thanks to Memebox for sending me these gems!

'Til my next one!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. These look so pretty! Especially like the tomato-red colour as it looks like it would be a great product for this spring :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top