Simple Travels: The Broad


I don't get to travel much, but I'm starting this series from now on for whenever I do go somewhere new even if it's just at a Los Angeles museum. The Broad (pronounced "brode") has been on my bucket list for months ever since I saw photos everywhere on social media, and it was all the more worthwhile that I got to go on my 21st birthday weekend. It's nothing like any museum at Los Angeles, so it was definitely a captivating experience especially because I finally got to see the mesmerizing Infinity Mirrored Room up close and personal. Keep reading for more photos!

In the Land of the Dead, Stepping on the Tail of a Rainbow by Takashi Murakami
(Photo from thebroad.org)
Double America 2 by Glenn Ligon


Under the Table by Robert Therrien
No Title by Robert Therrien
Balloon Dog (Blue) by Jeff Koons
Chlorpropamide (PFS) by Damien Hirst
Old Couple by John Currin
Infinity Mirrored Room - The Souls of Millions of Light Years Away by Yayoi Kusama
Last but not least, the star of the show: Yayoi Kusama's Infinity Mirrored Room. I wrote all about this captivating work of art in this blog post, but to keep it in a nutshell, this was truly an experience to remember and appreciate.


If I knew then that I was going to start this travel series, I would've taken more professional-looking shots, so I apologize for the poor Snapchat quality! I'll definitely try to take better photos from now on. I hope you still enjoyed this lifestyle-type post and stay tuned for more in the future! I also retitled some of my past "travel" blog posts to be part of this series, so you can check that out here.

Thanks for reading! 'Til my next one!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top