October 2015 Favorites


October's been quite a busy month, but I managed to squeeze in a few shopping sprees and ended up loving pretty much everything I purchased in the past few weeks. I've got a lot of fashion favorites this month, so let's just get into it!

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC25, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Sample
While I've called some foundations my holy grails in the past year, I don't think any of them can compare to MAC's Studio Fix Fluid. It stays on the longest by far, even much longer than the Pro Long Wear foundation, and it also stays the most matte even with my extremely oily skin. I also got the Prep + Prime as a sample and I'm seriously considering purchasing the full size because not only does it hydrate my skin, but it also keeps my makeup matte and in place all day long. These two are definitely the perfect combination!

NYX Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand in Yellow
I actually had high hopes for this concealer, but it wasn't quite up to par to my expectations. However, it still does a great job neutralizing the redness around my face and highlighting my undereyes. It's just that the formula is a bit too watery and lightweight that it doesn't offer as much coverage as I want.
Memebox Shine Easy Glam Eyeshadow Palette
It's been a few months since Memebox sent me an actual makeup product, so this was probably the most exciting package I've received in a while. Not that I need any more neutral eyeshadow palettes, but this one has some shades that I don't have in any of the ones I own, so I've been playing around with some of them quite a bit this month.
Ofra Cosmetics x Kathleen Lights Liquid Lipstick in Miami Fever
I don't know why hardly anyone talks about Ofra's liquid lipsticks because they're personally the best ones I've tried so far. The formula is incredibly creamy and long-lasting, and the pigmentation is insane. They're a bit pricy but you definitely get what you pay for. I've been wearing Miami Fever non-stop this month not only to support one of my favorite Youtubers but also because the color is just absolutely stunning for fall. I actually ordered a couple more - one in Santa Ana and another one in Miami Fever because it's limited edition and I might never get a hold of it again. Check out my review here for more photos and details!
Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
I'm always on a hunt for a new mascara despite having a drugstore favorite already, but this one definitely tops my list of past holy grails. Younique reached out to me and sent me this set, but I've actually heard of them previously and I've been dying to try fiber mascaras ever since. Look out for a full review soon!
As you may have noticed, I'm slightly addicted to getting ear piercings. Pretty much all of my new ones were spontaneous decisions and I'm actually planning to have a couple more. Of course, with new ear piercings come new sets of earrings that I have to purchase, and the ones I've been wearing consistently this month are these dainty silver hoops and studs, which I think go with just about anything.
Artist's Cloth Lyn Crochet Bralette
I've been eyeing this crochet bralette in the summer, and I'm so glad that the wonderful Angelina from Fashion Freedom reached out to me and sent me this piece along with the stunning necklace. Check out her store here for more amazingly unique pieces! Trust me, she has some stuff up there that you won't be able to find anywhere else. Use the code SONDELI for 20% off sitewide on Artist's Cloth!
G-Stage Caged Bralette
Speaking of bralettes, I added yet another caged black one to my collection. I loved the intricate front detailing and it was only $5, so I can't really go wrong especially if it has padding.
My university was having a clothing sale and I found this little booth where they sold super cute and trendy pieces. One of the items I picked up was this pair of pants that I've pretty much been wearing more than once a week. It's extremely comfy and adds quite a unique look to a basic outfit.


I've tried wearing backpacks to campus before, but I realized that I'm much more comfortable with a shoulder bag. This one's actually an impulse buy from Target, but it was definitely worth it because I bring this to school every day and it fits all my necessities including my laptop and notebooks.

iPhone 6s
My iPhone 5 was giving out, so it was about time to replace it and the timing couldn't have been more perfect with the release of the iPhone 6s. I've been eyeing the one in rose gold, so I immediately purchased it once they were restocked. It's certainly a massive upgrade from my previous phone, but in comparison to iPhone 6, the changes are quite minimal.

That concludes my October favorites! Be on the lookout for a lot more next month as well as new content! 'Til next time.
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top