Breast Cancer Awareness ft. Beach House Pink


I know it's a little late to promote Breast Cancer Awareness as October is coming to a close, but there's still a couple of days left to take part in this great cause. I've partnered with Swimwear Anywhere once again but this time to support their partnership with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation to raise awareness of the effects breast cancer on women and their families. With each purchase from their Beach House Pink Collection, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to BCRF. With that said, check out the pieces they sent me and maybe grab some for yourself to support this incredible cause!





It's quite a narrow selection, but the pieces are perfect for those who like to dress more conservatively. You definitely get what you pay for with pieces because the quality is top-notch. I chose Be Pink A-Line Bandini because the style stood out to me the most, and I also paired it with a navy high-waisted bottom to match the color scheme of the top. It's just starting to cool down, so I probably won't be able to wear this set until next spring and summer, so until then, it'll sit in my closet for quite a bit. For my previous collaboration with Swimwear Anywhere, head over to this post for more of their stunning pieces!

Anyway, I would be extremely grateful if you support Beach House Pink and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by purchasing anything from the collection. Breast cancer (and cancer in general) has certainly left a massive impact on a lot of people and their families, including my own, so this collaboration means a lot to me. I wish I had posted it a lot earlier this month, but I've been trying to adjust to University life which isn't exactly easy, so I apologize for putting off so many blog posts. On the bright side, I'll have quite a few published in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

'Til next time.
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top