Miss Independent


Happy Independence Day! Keep reading for more photos and outfit details!





Top: Charlotte Russe | Bralette: DIY | Shorts: Pacsun | Belt: AMI Club Wear

This is probably the most festive I'll get for Fourth of July because I noticed that I don't really wear that much red, let alone do I own anything that has the American flag on it. If you're someone who's not really into wearing anything that's too patriotic on your shirt, shorts, or even bikinis, then this would be a subtle way to look like you've dressed for the occasion. I know it's getting too hot for long sleeves now, but this top is such a classy piece that would be perfect for family get-togethers, 4th of July parties, or whatever plans you have for the holiday. To tone it down and make it slightly more casual, I went with my favorite pair of distressed denim shorts from Pacsun and topped it off with a woven belt. To add just a little bit more pizzazz, I wore a strappy bralette underneath which makes up for the lack of accessories. And there you have it - a simple Fourth of July outfit that doesn't look like 'Murica threw up all over you!

Hope you liked this look! 'Til next time!
xoxo, 
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top