Midnight Stroll


Here's one of my favorite casual grungy outfits featuring this stunning off shoulder top from Hollister! Sorry in advance for the low, grainy quality. I had to use my old digital camera because I couldn't find my DSLR charger at the time. Anyway, let's get into the outfit details!




Top: Hollister | Shorts: Pacsun | Flannel: Ross | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bralette: eBay

I actually haven't been wearing off-shoulder pieces lately for some reason even though it's the perfect season to, but I finally came across a fitted top like this for such a steal ($5) and I couldn't wait to style it. Hollister had a huge sale a few weeks ago and I managed to snag one in my size (XS) and it couldn't fit more perfectly! I absolutely love how it looks with high-waisted shorts, especially with my favorite pair from Pacsun. I tied a classic red flannel around my waist for that vintage edgy vibe and a silver statement necklace to top off the look. I thought a strappy bralette would also add a nice touch and highlight the shoulder area even more. I think this outfit would be perfect for a casual night out, a day with friends, or just a stroll at the mall. I'll definitely wear this a whole lot more in the fall and just add some thigh high socks and my favorite booties!

Hope you enjoyed this look! 'Til next time.
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top