Sneak Peak: Spring Lookbook 2014

I put together 7 of my favorite spring outfits for the next several weeks. (I recently published the first full look "Dreamland," so check that out! I attached a video within the post as well.) I was highly inspired by festival fashion, so I thought I'd come up with outfits that I would wear if I were to attend a music festival.

Most of these are casual outfits surrounding a common theme: florals. I've actually never been all that into prints until this year. As I've mentioned before, my style typically depends on the season, and there's nothing better to wear in the spring than dainty floral patterns and lightweight fabrics. 

With that said, pieces on these outfits are my absolute essentials this season, and I can't wait to share them with you all! 
Stay tuned!
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

Back
to top