Prom Fever



I know it's way past prom season, but I came upon a video I filmed a few months ago that reminded me of one of the best nights of high school. Prom really is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing and although I would have done something differently with my look, it truly was a memory worth keeping.




I couldn't decide what hairstyle to do, but I eventually opted for the last one with the head chain. Truthfully, if I were to decide again, I wouldn't go for an updo. I feel like loose curls with a head accessory would've been more suitable with my dress and the theme. 


Of course, a big event would never be complete for me without some DIY accessories. I made this silver and gold hand chain especially for prom. I used some old silver and gold necklaces and attached them together to create this chic accessory with a bracelet, ring, and chains all-in-one!


These are probably the highest heels I've ever walked in so far, but they were surprisingly quite comfortable. In fact, I kept them on for the majority of the night. I love anything lacy, so I figured this would be perfect for such a classy, formal event.


To match the subtle glitter on my cream-colored dress, I painted my nails with Milani's Nail Lacquer in "Signature Gold."


If I were to choose to relive a day in high school, I would definitely relive prom with my girls.

xoxo,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top