Floral Maxi

Chiffon Floral Maxi Dress: charlotterusse.com
I did a little dress shopping, which is very rare since I'm more of a jeans and shorts type of gal, but I instantly fell in love with this maxi dress when I found it in Charlotte Russe. The boho-chic feel to it is perfect for summer and it has an effortless, flowy fit that I love about maxis. The chiffon material adds all the comfort and the corset cups add a little bit of formality.
One more thing I adore about this maxi dress is the racerback design, adding a more unique element. The torso area also has stretchy ruffles, making it all the more comfortable when you're out and about in this summer heat.
I picked some of the most prominent colors in the dress and mixed them together to create these artsy marble nails. I have a love/hate relationship with this design, but it perfectly blended with my dress!

Lastly, I tied the look together with some minimalistic heels to go with the whole simplicity of the outfit.


Although I'm not very big fan of dresses, this is definitely one of my favorite summer looks. It's effortless and breezy. What do you guys think?
xoxo,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top