Review: Billion Dollar Brows


Billion Dollar Brows sent me these two amazing eyebrow kits to try out, and it's safe to say that I'll be incorporating them into my eyebrow routine for the next several months. Keep reading to see what they're all about!

FTC: This post is powered by BrandBacker.

About the Products
Best Sellers Kit - $42.00
Universal Brow Pencil: Formulated to work beautifully with most skin tones and hair colors, this amazing eyebrow pencil goes on smooth and natural. Plus, the Universal Brow Pencil is automatic—it never needs sharpening and it comes complete with a spoolie brush on the opposite end for effortless blending and a perfect finish. 

Brow Duo Pencil: Highlights your brow bone to add gorgeous definition and warmth while providing instant visual “lift.” Our highlighter works with every skin tone. Plus, for on-the-go touchups, we added a handy universal concealer on the opposite end of the pencil. It’s effortless flawlessness! 

Brow Gel: Our clear brow gel locks in your look, giving your eyebrows a long-lasting, radiant glow while keeping them perfectly in place all day. 

Smudge Brush: This flat, synthetic brush is the ideal mate for applying creamy cosmetics like our Brow Duo Pencil.

60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows Kit - $24.00
Includes two of our most popular brow products: 1 Brow Powder Taupe and 1 Brow Brush

Application
1. Before applying any product, I first use the spoolie to brush my eyebrows in place.
2. I outline my eyebrows using the Universal Brow Pencil starting with the tail then working up to the arch and very lightly in the front. 
3. I use the spoolie again to blend the front part so the lines won't look harsh and boxy. 
4. I then fill in the outline that I drew using the Brow Powder and the brow brush. 
5. I clean up any unblended product or harsh lines using the Brow Duo Pencil starting with the concealer first then the highlighter, and blending them with the Smudge Brush.
6. I set all products with the Brow Gel to keep them in place throughout the day.

Thoughts

Just like most products that I review, there are pros and cons. While I absolutely love almost everything in these kits, I could go without the Universal Brow Pencil simply because it's a little too thick to form sharp, precise lines. The formula is also too creamy rather than waxy, so the product easily slides off. Other than that, I'm super happy with everything else. I'm particularly impressed with the concealer/highlighter duo the most because of how pigmented and blendable it is! The highlighter gives an incredibly natural glow without any glitter or even shimmer. In a nutshell, I definitely recommend these two kits, especially the Best Sellers Kit! It's a bit pricy, but it comes with everything you need for your daily eyebrow routine, so I'd say it's worth every penny.

Giveaway
Billion Dollar Brows is giving away one of their very own Best Sellers Kit to three lucky winners! All you have to do is fill out this form: 

Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this review!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top