Sephora Birthday Wishlist

Since my birthday's coming up this week, I figured I'd share some beauty products that I would buy for myself if I had the money. I usually don't really know what I want, but makeup is always a safe bet, so here are some that I've been meaning to buy!
Naked Basics - $27
The first thing I'd purchase if I receive some birthday money is the Naked Basics palette. I love anything matte and neutral, and this is definitely on the very top of my makeup wishlist!
Primping with the Stars - $32, The POREfessional - $30

I'd probably love everything Benefit-related, but the POREfessional primer is something I've been wanting because it claims to minimize pores and keeps the makeup stay put, which is something I'm having trouble with. Their collection kits always have reasonable deals, so I don't mind owning any of those!
Gimme Brow in Light-Medium
As I said in my January Favorites post, I've been really into eyebrow fillers lately, and this seems to be the perfect match for my new hair color. It also has a gel consistency, which probably makes it long-lasting and opaque.

Hoola - $28
I've also added bronzer to my daily makeup routine recently, but I haven't quite found the right product yet. This one received amazing reviews and I really love the natural bronze color that's perfect for contouring.
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - $20, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - $19
I just ran out of my favorite L'Oreal gel eyeliner, and I figured that I should try a high-end liquid eyeliner for a change. This one by Stila is waterproof, which will work great on my skin type. I've also been wanting Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners because I can never find one that's long-lasting enough for my waterline.

So yeah, these are all my Sephora picks. I can't wait for my grant to come so I can splurge on these goodies and give myself a late birthday present!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love everything on your birthday wishlist!
    I think the hoola bronzer is on the top of my wishlist too, there's like no one who hasn't raved about it hahah! And the Benefit Gimme Brow is the best brow gel ever, you have to try it!!
    Anyways, happy early birthday hehe!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fifi ♥yeah, i heard! (: i reallly wanna try the Gimme Brow gel!
    thanks so much! :*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top